Search SHS

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

From rags to riches, my clothing exchange faves!

I heart clothing exchanges! As I've always said, one woman's thrash is another woman's treasure. (And no, I'm not speaking about men.)
And treasure is right! I ended up with a brilliant assortment of bits and pieces at our recent one, including shoes, clothing, and accessories.
One of my treasured items? This adorable little shrug sweater. It kind of goes of with everything! And it's one of those things that I would have never purchased myself (we all get in style ruts) but was something my closet was obviously lacking.
Not to be outdone is this awesome necklace I also traded up for...
 So pretty, and so easy to take from casual to dressy.
The magical thrifted item that pulled it all together? These 80's, high waisted silk trousers! A little gift from my partner here at SHS. (Thanks, Noa!)

Girls, seriously, clean out your closets, and get your best friends involved. If your friends love fashion as much as you do, there's bound to be some fabulous trade offs!

Love,

Tanya D and Noa B

Purse: Chloe--gift from a loving husband
Shoes: Steve Madden
Pants: Jada, via thrift
Shrug: via trade
Necklace: via trade
Tank: H&M

1 comment: