Search SHS

Thursday, May 5, 2011

The Wild Horses

This post is in dedication and support of the Japan Relief Fund via Chictopia ~ "Wear Red Wear Hope"
I found this shirt weeks ago at my local Out of the Closet for a dollar. And I knew it was really cool. But, um..."how do I wear this thing"? I didn't know quite what to pair it with. Until Tanya and I started playing around with midi and maxi skirt lengths for spring.
When we threw this bright red, pleated skirt over the shirt and tucked it high on the waist, the vintage, 60's, polyester took on a whole new life!
 I added a skinny, copper and silver belt, and some Steve Madden, nude gladiator heels.
 And it suddenly looked really current!
So I high stepped it with my horsey shirt and swingy skirt.

Cause deep down, don't we all just love a pretty pony?

Love, 
Noa B

Blouse: 1960's Vintage, via thrift
Belt: Urban Outfitters
Heels: Steve Madden
Skirt: Vintage, via thrift

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the lovely comment! Love your bright red skirt! I am now following! :)

    http://style-love.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit. Love it!

    Have a great weekend,
    Kaelyn
    http://colourfulbuttons.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit! I love love red and you wear it so beautifully! Love the blouse and the shoes too! Am your new follower! Pop by my block when you get a chance and follow if you like!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete