Search SHS

Monday, May 16, 2011

Royal-T

I met a friend over the weekend for brunch at Culver City's Royal T. If you haven't been yet, it's time to take a field trip!
The inside decor is as inspiring as the outside. (Mind you, this is just the back door)...
Going to a vibrant tea house and art gallery made me want to throw on something equally bright. So I pulled on these vintage, high waisted, silk pants, a recently acquired 80's Girbaud top, and some leopard espadrilles and headed over.
Inside the decor is awesome. A cafe stocked with rotating exhibits, anime, photographs, manga... You name it!
This screen was so cool! I blended in like a chameleon...
Wouldn't you love something like this in your living room?
Or this?
I'd take any number of items, including the Thank You signs. ;)
In fact the whole wall will be fine.

But half the fun is sitting amidst the art, and the other half is the waitresses all dressed in baby-doll clothing.

I had a great time, and I'll be going back again for the milk tea and cupcakes. In my brightest, skittle colored garb!

Love,
Noa B

Shirt: Vintage Girbaud: via thrift
Bangles: Larchmont boutique
Pants: Jada, via thrift
Glasses: Coach, via clothing swap
Earrings: Jessica Simpson
Shoes: Sam Edelmann

4 comments:

  1. Those pants are perfection, Noa! :)

    xx
    Jen

    http://belledecouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is such an inspiration, I found it the other day and spent all day reading back through the posts. Its made me want to shop more in charity shops, we don't have thrift stores in the UK.
    I love those bright trousers, you look amazing in them!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I love this look! I am so excited I found your blog today! I can't wait to go back and read your older post! I would be honored if you would visit my blog and tell me what you think! I am also having a giveaway that you might like!

    Thank you!

    Nat

    ReplyDelete