Search SHS

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Green Baby Doll Dress: Reveal

Umm... Talk about va va voom! 

Admittedly, when Noa showed me her rather large, severely dated green dress, I was slightly curious as to what she had in mind. We almost always see eye-to-eye when it comes to fashion, but on occasion we surprise one another.
And my jaw literally dropped open when I showed up to her house, camera in hand and she answered the door in this number.  From sixties to so sexy.
$9 dollars, a vision and a sewing machine... (doesn't hurt to have legs like that either...)
From this:
To this:
Find out how she did it here, and check back soon for a video tutorial on a fabulous leopard print dress!

Kill it, girls!

Love, 

Tanya D.

7 comments:

  1. Nice this dress .. especially the color.

    kiss myfashionsketchbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now the dress is amazing! I love it!
    Meg

    http://megarasfashionsketchbook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The result was fantastic!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colour and the little bit of shine already had me and then the alteration just blew my mind. You girls are seriously talented.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hate the old one, LOVE the new one. Amazing transformation!

    ReplyDelete